Navy Chino Pants
JAMES HARPER SIZE GUIDE
Click HERE to view our full guide to finding the right James Harper fit.
* Measure from the center back of the collar to the end of the cuff.
* Measure Sleeve from the seam at the top of the sleeve to the cuff.
** Measure at the center back of the jacket from the bottom of the collar to the hem.
* Measure from the inner crotch to the hem.
* Measure from the inner crotch to the hem
Our men's cotton chino pants have quickly become a staple for the James Harper man. Featuring a tailored slim fit and the versatility of four pockets, these unique chinos are finished with contrast linings and the hidden details you've come to expect from James. With just the right mix of cotton and spandex, these chinos look great and are totally comfortable to wear.
James Harper chinos are garment dyed, giving the fabric a soft handle and lived in feel.
Mickael wears them with the THE DEAN SHIRT
The Fine Details:
- Dark Navy
- Stretch Cotton
- Tailored Fit
- Zip Closure
- Belt Loops
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Back Pockets
- Hidden Contrast Details
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Outer: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- Warm Iron if Needed