The Burgundy Winter Chino
JAMES HARPER SIZE GUIDE
Click HERE to view our full guide to finding the right James Harper fit.
* Measure from the center back of the collar to the end of the cuff.
* Measure Sleeve from the seam at the top of the sleeve to the cuff.
** Measure at the center back of the jacket from the bottom of the collar to the hem.
* Measure from the inner crotch to the hem.
* Measure from the inner crotch to the hem
Introducing your new favourite pants, the James Harper Burgundy Winter Chino. With just the right mix of cotton and spandex, these chinos look and feel great.
Featuring a tailored slim fit and the versatility of four pockets, these unique chinos are finished with contrast linings.
James Harper chinos are garment dyed, giving the fabric a soft handle and lived in feel.
James suggests you wear them with the THE BEACONSFIELD SHIRT
- Stretch Cotton
- Tailored Shape
- Zip Closure
- Belt Loops
- Two Front Pockets
- Two Back Pockets
- Hidden Contrast Details
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Outer: 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash Cold
- Warm Iron if Needed